To our Deeply Valued Friends, Family and Community,
Deep Cove Winery is closely monitoring the ongoing conditions of the COVID-19 virus and associated impact and we take the health and safety of our customers, family and friends very seriously. As such we have decided to take measures to do our part to protect the community.
Please note the following temporary changes effective March 14th:
- To limit ability for transmission, we are temporarily suspending wine-tastings.
- Our Wine shop will currently remain open on Fridays and Saturdays from 12:00-5:00pm for wine purchases only.
- We will be doubling our cleaning and sanitization protocols within the winery.
- We will be working diligently to provide online shopping and delivery of our wines directly to your doorstep. Please watch our website for this upcoming feature. We will also send out a notification when this is up and ready.
- We will keep our loyal customers updated as the situation unfolds and do our best to keep providing you with your favourite local wine, while doing our part to maintain a healthy and safe community.
We greatly appreciate your support during this uncertain time as it can have a serious impact on our and other small family businesses. We are grateful to live and work in such a supportive community. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Take Good Care,
Elyse & Tasem Ramadan